Friday, April 10, 2009

Double Happiness


This is the symbol for double happiness - which describes me & Darrell now that he has been released from the hospital. Although he is on a PIC line and gets IV's of antibiotics twice daily, he feels great, looks great and we are all happy! Amazing how humble you get when you really get down to the heart of things. As long as my honey is OK, I am doing great. Stuff like the house not perfect, my hair or weight not perfect, etc seems really silly. Good to always progress and strive for excellence, but not good to obssess and let it depress you. When you have your family, you have everything.

4 comments:

Kathy P said...

SOOO glad your sweetie was home. I have been thinking about him, so it is great to hear.

Hang in there and please call if we can help in any way!

Ed said...

I am glad you have been released from club banner!! I am sorry I didn't get a pepsi to you this time! Let me know what I can do for you and the crew!

The Wizzle said...

Glad to hear he's home and feeling better!

My friend and her husband have that symbol tattooed on the back of their necks. I always thought it was so beautiful.

Garrigus Family said...

Glad to hear Darrell is doing as well as can be had. Sorry again about the sudden turn of poor health for him.

Love you guys!