Monday, May 4, 2009

Senior Prom

 
Eric took Jillian Alger to the senior prom over the weekend. They had such a great time with the close friends in their group. It was really a wonderful way to celebrate the end of senior year at Mesa High. We sure appreciate Jillian and her gentle influence on Eric - they have been friends since they were 8! I am so happy he chose one of his best friends to go to prom with. We sure love Jillian - and they look so cute together, don't you think?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ed said...

Yes, the look VERY cute together...

mom2mne said...

How grown up Eric is. They look beautiful.

Kathy P said...

Love the dress... They look cute!!!

Y'know, I went to my senior prom with my best friend -- then I ended up marrying him... :)

Mary Davis said...

They look so cute! I'm glad they had a good time!