Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eric Accepted to ASU Engineering Program!


Eric received his letter of acceptance yesterday to Arizona State University, Ira Fulton College of Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering major. I am SO PROUD of him! Now I just have to find some scholarship money......this is my new happy focus. There has to be an organization or funding source to encourage and support budding engineers who have gotten into the program based on merit. I am really happy for him. This is what he wants to study and he has such a gift in the area of physics and math. Education is the gift of a lifetime. He will go, no matter what, if I have to fund it all by myself. But I really believe I can find scholarship or grant help. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

mom2mne said...

We are so proud of Eric. Tell him Congrats. What a wonderful Christmas gift. Love you all. Andi

The Wizzle said...

Oh, that's so awesome! Wait a second, so is he going to be a rocket scientist?! Hee hee. Sorry.

Also, thanks for your post yesterday. I appreciated it. I'll give you a call today. :)

Jim said...

Tell Eric Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!

Mary Davis said...

Holy Crap! Congrats Eric! I'm so proud of you!

Deanna said...

Math and physics, Wow! Congrats to Eric and good luck!!
That is great!

Marci McLain said...

Congrats Eric!! That is fabulous. There are so many scholarships out there! Call Jared if you need help! He LOVES to help people in anyway he can with school stuff. Especiallly getting free money!