Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I can't believe it has been 18 years since we got married! When Darrell was in the hospital we wanted so badly to spend our anniversary together - and here we are! I enjoyed peeking back and I hope you do too. It was fun to remember how we felt and the committment we had and still have, now stronger than ever. Three beautiful children and a marriage of serving one another has given us many wonderful memories. We look forward to the next 18 anniversaries. Darrell always says "18 years and counting 'til Eternity..."

6 comments:

mom2mne said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Your wedding pics are just beautiful.

Susan said...

What a gorgeous bride. I can't believe how YOUNG you look! Happy Anniversary!

The Wizzle said...

Happy anniversary! You are a beautiful bride, and you are one of the sweetest people I know, inside and out. I am so glad you are Darrell are together on your special day.

Tiffany Walker said...

What a cute couple! I love the wedding pictures. They were so fun to see. You look beautiful! Happy Anniversary.

Jim said...

Happy Anniversary! Our 18th is one month away!! Crazy huh?!? Feelin' old? Me too! I love the total 80's style you have going... my kids make fun of my wedding... big was in! Love you guys and Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SISTER HADDER AND BROTHER HADDER!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME AND SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME ABOUT HOW MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSE TO BE.

LOVE ALWAYS LIZZIE AKA SISTER CARDENAS