Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Darrell Released for Good Behavior


So happy to report that Darrell is out of the hospital and home with us. We joke that he was released for good behavior. If there is an award for patience and long suffering, I nominate him. Throughout all of this, he has endured without murmur or complaint...seriously. If it were me, the hospital would have thrown me out long ago. I only aspire to be like Darrell.

For all of you that helped us, and brought us treats, and dinner, bread, called or text us with encouragement and even visited me while I cried, here is my corny thought, inspired from a commercial:

diet pepsi...$1.25
dinner.....$10
moral support and loyal friendship.....priceless.

Thank you for being priceless to the Hadder family.

3 comments:

mom2mne said...

So Happy to hear Darrell is home. We keep you all in our daily thoughts and prayers. And don't forget to call if you need anything.

Milan Richard Milenkovich said...

It is great news to hear that Darrell is out of the hospital and home. Like many others, we hadn't looked at the blog for a few days and felt guilty that we didn't know the trials you all were going through. I wish we were not so far away now so that we could help.

Kathy P said...

I am so happy to hear this news! Happy day!