Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All Hail KFC


I love KFC - this borders on obsession. It is right up there with a nice fire, warm blanket and a nap. Total indulgence. I will turn down an offer of dinner but shamelessly change my mind if the dangling carrot of KFC is placed before me (Mary Davis). I like it so much that I like this guy, aptly named...(wait for it)....Buckethead!

If anyone has ever tried to play "Jordan" on Guitar Hero, you KNOW his talent isn't just in picking hats.
Random.....maybe. A grateful post as I eat my left-over lunch of KFC? Yes. Just let me enjoy the moment...

3 comments:

Mary Davis said...

I guess when your a friend and you know what to dangle.....I can get pass all your NO's! We love you guys and we are praying for your family!

Ed said...

Yum for sure!

Garrigus Family said...

I love me some KFC too. Nearest one = 45 minutes away