Sunday, January 25, 2009

Surgery Successful

I am relieved, grateful and happy to report that Darrell's surgery was successful! The procedure was unremarkable (which for Darrell is good) and the stone was removed. At this posting he is still in recovery, but no problems anticipated or experienced, despite the clots in his lungs. Now we can focus on dissolving those, but the good news is Darrell is no longer in excrutiating pain and on his way to recovery. Thanks to all our friends and family for their support and love during this time. You are wonderful!

7 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Awesome! Been thinking about you guys all day I'm so glad to hear this went well!

Kathy P said...

I am so glad!!! I think every prayer at church today had his name in it... here's to a speedy recovery!

Tiffany Walker said...

Glad to hear that everything went well. Take good care of him...and yourself too. Thinking of you often.

Elder Daniel J. Durrant said...

Darn you for not calling & telling me!!! You know that I am your Diet Pepsi friend and would have come to take care of you. I 'just happened' to stumble onto your blog and just found out. WE are so happy to hear things are looking up finally and Darrell can start another road to recovery. We love you guys and continue to pray for all.
Call me next time!

Bonnie said...

We're so happy that he is ok. We love you guys and always have you in our prayers.

Preston D. Cameron said...

Good news! Thanks for keeping us posted! Let's plan a little R and R recoup time in front of the big screen!

Jim said...

My internet was out all day yesterday and look what I missed! I am glad to hear Darrell is on the mend. Like everyone else, I would love to help. Give me a call PLEASE! Love you guys.